Monday, September 29, 2014

Monica & Brandon's Day After Session

Ahhh...I'm in love with the photos Monica and Brandon and I took today. Their wedding was in the evening and they are a traditional couple who didn't want to see each other before the wedding so there was no daylight to take portraits with after the ceremony...they agreed to get dressed up again to meet me today and we made some amazing photos. I love, love, LOVE  their day after photos. Here's a quick peek :)
Brandon wore a shirt with the wedding date embroidered on one cuff and "I do" on the other.
They are so happy. I love the day after session because the bride and groom aren't worried about time and getting to the reception and it's just so relaxed and easy to make great photos.
A few in the trees and showing off her shoes.
 Monica and Brandon can totally rock the serious face.
 These two are my favorites. Absolute perfection.
 A cute one.
 Love.
Congratulations Monica and Brandon! I'll have the rest of your photos edited soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment