Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sydney and Olivia

Today I got to hang out with one of the coolest 3-year-olds I know. Sydney is such a joy and her baby sister is the sweetest thing! Here's a sneak peek at their photos.

Meet Sydney. She's got personality galore and the cutest little smile. She even took a few photos of me and did my hair before I left today. Smart kid!
Meet Olivia. She's a super cutie! Love her little profile.
 Beautiful sisters with gorgeous smiles.
With Diana. I love this new little family with all my heart.
 We took a few outside as well. Olivia is just starting to pull up and loves to stand and bounce while holding Diana's hands.
 A few more of Miss Sydney. We had fun running and jumping and playing in the backyard.
Can't wait for our next photo session!

No comments:

Post a Comment