Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Happy Couple

I've shared with you rehearsal photos, pictures of the bride getting ready, the ceremony, the reception and some wedding details so I guess all that is left is to show you the pretty portraits I took between the wedding and reception.

The botanic garden was very nice and there was lots of open shade and soft light to photograph in. Here they are.

This was a candid moment while the couple was waiting for some of their family members to get ready for a family portrait. I like how they just fit together, her head on his shoulder like it was meant to be there.

This is another candid I caught while another photographer was taking a photo. I like their smiles in this one.

Some alone time.

This was an idea I got from a book that I've been waiting to use and Christian had the perfect dress for it to work.

A sweet kiss.

Finally, I love the dip picture. It's fun and romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment