Thursday, July 9, 2009

Annabelle

Today I spent a few hours with Annabelle and her fabulous parents. We took lots of photos and came up with several "keepers". She's 8 days old today and just beautiful.

I love this one where she's laying in Daddy's hand and holding on to his thumb.
Such a precious little face peeking over the shoulder.
She's perfect all the way down to her toes.
This is my favorite from the day. We tried and tried to get her to hold on to mom or dad's finger so we could get their hands together and her tiny hand holding on but she just did not want to. We tried this instead with the hands and I really like it.
She has the cutest little dimple.
Here's the gorgeous family.
Congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. I am about in tears! Sharon, these are amazing and I am always in awe of how you work your magic with people. Thank you so much for doing this - they are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take the most beautiful pics BFF!

    ReplyDelete