Sunday, May 17, 2015

Kyndel and Laura Best Friends

Today was a busy day full of best friends. I love that. So I met Kyndel, who lives on the east coast, and Laura, who loves on the west coast, right here in the middle of the country for a best friends shoot. They grew up in Texas and were here in Dallas for a friend's wedding so it was the perfect opportunity to take some fun photos.
I'm not going to lie...these are just from the first 15 minutes of our shoot. There is so much gorgeousness that I'll have to take some more time to edit but I wanted to share a few today while they were still in Texas together. We had planned to go out in the country but our original location was washed out...the road was closed due to high water. Have you seen how much rain we've had lately. It's crazy...but...today it blessed us with overcast skies and amazing greenery. I'm totally loving the location we happened upon.
 When in Texas...gotta have the boots.
 Secrets.
 Gorgeous Girls.
 Thanks for having me take some photos for you. I'll get the rest edited soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment