Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Exquisite Enon

I've finally finished editing Enon's Granbury Senior Session. She was so much fun that we got an amazing variety of great photos. Here are the highlights
We started at Shanley park where there is a cool green metal staircase and this fun tree.
Another tree photo. Enon was a good sport climbing all over the trees for me.
  I love her eyes in this one.
 Two more of my favorites.
 And a caboose :)
 Here she is with the courthouse in the background wearing her letter jacket.
 I love this sign and I've been waiting for someone to photograph in front of it.
 Enon has this gorgeous silver convertible. Love it. This photo is so retro hollywood.
 Simply gorgeous! Beautiful girl. Beautiful car. Beautiful Texas sunset. What more could I ask for?
Thanks Enon. I hope you love your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment