Sunday, April 3, 2011

Awesome Austin - Senior Portraits

Today I had my first model in the new studio. Yay! Austin is a senior and he's a basketball player so we had some fun with all his equipment. He was a great model...check out a few of my favorites from his session.
Cap, Gown and Class of 2011 Ring.
Austin plays basketball and brought his medals, a few basketballs, his uniforms, shoes and gym bag to the shoot. I love props and Austin had great stuff!
 There's a cool brick wall in the studio. 
 And another with the letter jacket and a little retro feel.
 Just before we were finished mom pulled out this blue hoodie. Look at his eyes. The hoodie really brings out the blue. He has incredible blue eyes.
 Thanks Austin for being my first model in the new studio. You Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment