Sunday, February 21, 2010

Natalie

Yesterday Natalie and I went to the park to test out my new 85 1.2 lens. She was a fabulous model and we had a lot of fun. Natalie is a former student and she's just wonderful. Check out the best of our photo shoot.
I'll start off with probably my favorite photo. I just love, love, LOVE her eyes in this one. Just that tiny touch of gold from her sweater and feather in her hair really brings out the gold in her eyes.
Aged. This was the first series of photos we took and as soon as I snapped the photo I thought of adding a little texture and color to make it look like a old snapshot. Thank you shadowhouse creations for your awesome textures.
Grunged. Another photo where I added some texture but this time I wanted to desaturate the image a little.
Some more filters. I think they really work well with the rock wall.
A little black and white. I didn't change too many of her photos to black and white because I really loved the way her yellow sweater and feather worked with our location, but this one...so perfect in black and white.
So we found this great tree.
Wistful. I'm usually a look right at the camera kind of photographer but I think this one's really nice.
Love the framing.
Checkout those eyes! She is a seriously beautiful girl.
She could be a model!
Thanks Natalie for helping me out. You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment