Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Snowing!

We don't get snow too often in Texas and today's snow was the good wet snowman making kind. While we were at school today one of my students, Martin, built a tiny snowman outside my classroom door. I saw is and was totally inspired to make a photo. My friend Michelle had given me this ting camera keychain so I took the chain part off it and added it and... "snow-photographer"!
Then when I got home today I decided I needed to make a better "snow-photographer". I built a little snowman and found a few props. This is my Memaw's old film camera and a pair of earmuffs my mom got me for shooting in the snow a few years back.
I can't decide which snow man I like better. If only I had a tiny Texas Tech shirt to put on one...maybe tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment