Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Reagan's Graduating!

Tonight I got to spend a little time with one of the most amazing kids I know. He came into my photography class as a freshman and showed some incredible talent. He then took my class again last year as a junior and he was even more talented. He can pretty much play any musical instrument, takes fabulous photos is graduating in the top 10% of his class and he's that kind of student that makes me want to be a better teacher every day. What an honor to take his senior portraits! Here's a peek at this fabulous young man. Does he really have to graduate?
 Reagan with his bass and guitar. A little story behind the bass photo: in my class we do a project where you find letters as abstracts. H is for Hoffman. I know you see it.
When we were talking about what to do for his photos we talked about setting up his drums outside...doing something that was a little unexpected. Oh yes. Reagan not only brought his whole drum kit but his piano as well. Ahhh...mazing. We did a little composite showing Reagan's One Man Band on the Road to the future :) Yes, that composite was a project we do in class too.
Love this with all his instruments.
 Some cap and gown photos for the Class of '15
 Finally Reagan and his truck at sunset.
Congratulations on your graduation Reagan.I'm so proud of you and I loved taking your senior portraits. I'll have the rest ready for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment