Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stacie & Ron

Last night Stacie and Ron celebrated their wedding with a beautiful intimate reception at The Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth. Here's a quick peek...

 First, the bling. They got married a few weeks ago on the beach in Florida so they decorated their reception with lots of little shells.
 A few couple photos before the party. We got to take some inside the museum galleries as well but according the modern guidelines for photographers I'm not allowed to share them, the couple can, but not the photographer. So you'll just have to believe me when I say their wedding photos in the galleries are so, so gorgeous.
 The first dance. I love how they look at each other.
 After the first dance we ran outside at sunset for a quick photo with the tree sculpture. It was an absolutely perfect evening. 

Congratulations Stacie and Ron! I'll have the rest of your photos edited soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment