Sunday, September 22, 2013

Eric's Bar Mitzvah

Last night I had the pleasure of photographing Eric's Bar Mitzvah at Temple Emanu-El. What a fun family! Jeffery from Spice of Life Catering was awesome to work with and he turned the recemtion hall into pure Emazing. Yes, I said Emazing...the Eric's Emazing Evening. Here's a peek.
Eric and the Torah
 Love this one with the shadow that shows his profile.
 We had lots of time before the service so we we able to get everyone up on the Bimah for a beautiful family photo.
 Eric and his awesome mom.
We took some traditional photos but they wanted to do some fun ones too. I love the stained glass at temple Emanu-El, it's one of my favorite backgrounds.
Mom wanted to try a serious face pose and they nailed it.
 One more non-traditional family photo. This one in the seats. Its puts the focus on Eric...Perfect.
  Now on to the gorgeous reception. The lighting in the room was out of this world. The tables are custom built with lights inside them, I've never seen anything quite like this.
 The adult tables had white flowers in vases on silver pedestals.
And the Kids side of the room....bar height lit tables with cylinders of fish. The fish were swimming in lit up water...super cool!
 I've got lots of party photos to edit but I wanted to share the Hora ones with you today. I love that it worked out that Eric's brother and dad were right in the front of  this photo.
 Last one...fist pump. You did it Eric! Fabulous job today.

No comments:

Post a Comment