Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wynne and Aaron. Married!

Yesterday I had the honor of photographing the wedding of Aaron and Wynne in Grand Rapids. It was fabulous. Here's a little sneak peek.
The rings. They had a map with pins in it of all the places they've travelled. How cool is that?
They had a first look. I totally love the first look. It gives the couple the opportunity to see each other without an audience...well except for me ;) Then they can take almost all their photos before the wedding so they don't feel so rushed and stressed between the wedding and the reception. Every bride I know who's done a first look said it really took the pressure off. 

She see's him...he sees her. 
Checking each other out. Cute!
 And a kiss. 
 The gorgeous wedding party.
 A few shots of them alone. We went out on the street so take photos in front of the hotel and there were tons of people walking around. I like the people passing by...makes it look real.
 The ceremony was held in the Gerald Ford Ballroom and there were mirrors lining the walls to look like windows. I was afraid I would be in all the photos but when I took a look during the ceremony it was awesome...I could see the bride and groom everywhere! It was neat to see his face in the reflection when I could see her facing the camera.
 Finally...the kiss! Love it.
 Congratulations and Mazel Tov! I love you guys and I'll have the rest of your photos edited soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment