Thursday, June 9, 2011

Published Photos

Last night I photographed the Rangers vs Tigers game. I got to see a lot of my photographer friends and there was a nice play at the plate in the third inning. :) I love seeing who uses my photos and what they choose to use. Fun!
Austin ran two stories, one with action photos and the other on the new hitting coach.
 Beaumont Enterprise
Denver Post
 ESPN DFW
 The Greenwich Time
 The Florida Times-Union
 The Las Cruces Sun-News
 The National Post
 The Oakland Press
 San Francisco Chronicle
 and Yahoo News Malaysia!
 These ran earlier in the week I I hadn't had a chance to post them yet.
 USA Today ran Sam Hornish Junior...you know he was at my wedding right? Long story but Seeing Sam reminds me of my wedding day and makes me happy :)
WFAA
I also had a postage stamp in Sports Illustrated. It's super tiny but it's there!

No comments:

Post a Comment