Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wedding Today

I'm photographing a wedding today. It should be fun. I'm actually the assistant photographer which I like because there's a little less responsibility. Granted there's a lot less money, but I still get to take pictures of happy people having fun and that always makes my day. I'll try to post a photo after the wedding.

Have I told you about my students gallery show? Well we've been working to put it together for about three weeks now so this weekend I am frantically trying to get it finished for the show Tuesday evening. I'm sure it will be a great show and a good learning experience for all the kids but boy am I stressed about it! I'm a little worried we won't get all the photos hung in time...

1 comment:

  1. Your gallery night will be outstanding! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete